No Lighting Control with Nicolaude
1)Locate the Nicaulaude on the rack (Unit is circled in the picture below, location may be different). If you do not have this unit, skip to step 5.
2)Restart Nicaulaude device by removing the SD card from the bottom (Please be sure to do this very carefully as the slot the card goes into is spring loaded) and reinserting the card.
3)Once it boots back up, please press the left or right arrow to verify it works from the controller. Then go to the instructor podium and confirm the lights work from there. If not, please proceed to the next step.
If you have a white box on the side of or around your equipment rack that says Illuminarc, go to step 4. If you have a black box on the side/under your equipment rack that says ColorBeam follow Steps 5 and 6.
4) If you have a white Illuminarc box, the power cable will be on the bottom of the box, opposite the ethernet cables. Please unplug the power cable from the box for 10 seconds and then plug it back in. After giving the unit a few minutes to boot up, try your lights again. If the lighting still does not work, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing for additional assistance.
5) Powercycle the Colorbeam Gateway in the studio equipment rack by removing the green connector (circled below) for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Typically, this is located on one of the top shelves on the backside of the equipment rack (exact location will vary by studio). Please wait a few minutes for the unit to start up and try the lights again. If the lighting still does not work, proceed to step 6.
6) Locate the Colorbeam 4x36. This is a large black box typically mounted on the side of or near your equipment rack(exact location will vary by studio). Please powercycle the unit by following the power cord (circled below) from the box to the wall outlet and unplug it from the wall for 10 seconds and then plug it back in. After waiting a few minutes for the box to reboot, try the lights again. If you are unable to find the unit or if this step does not work, please reach out to email@example.com with a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing for additional assistance.
Stride Studio Rail Lighting
- Locate the Power Supplies near the equipment rack (pictured below).
- Follow the power cable on the left side of each unit (circled above and labelled 1) to the wall (circled above, labelled 2) and unplug each power supply for 15 seconds. If the lighting has not returned, please take a picture like the above example and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of the issue.