Lobby Audio Issues
Audio playing through Computer or Display
1) Click the speaker icon on the bottom right corner of the screen by the clock, click the up arrow in the right corner of the box and ensure “Speakers/Headphones” is chosen.
2) Unplug/replug in the audio cable on the Point of Sale Computer and the audio cable from the black box on/near the computer.
No Music from the Lobby Speakers
1) Ensure the volume on the computer is turned all the way up and not muted by clicking the speaker in the bottom right corner. If it is muted, the speaker will have an X next to it. Simply click the speaker with an X next to it to unmute the computer.
Example of a muted computer:
2) Ensure the volume in Spotify is turned all the way up and not muted. The volume setting will be on the bottom right corner of the Spotify window, circled below. If it is muted, the speaker will have an X next to it. Simply click the speaker with an X next to it to unmute the computer.
2) Go to the equipment rack in the studio and verify the JBL amplifier is turned on. The light around the power button should be blue. If it is green, press the power button to turn the unit on. Music should return to the lobby.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, please send an email to email@example.com with your studio’s name, a detailed description of the issue, what troubleshooting you have done, as well as a clear picture of the front of your equipment rack and someone will be happy to assist you.