ATTENTION: DO NOT Clean Mic Headset with:
-Chlorine Based Cleaners
-Vinegar Based Cleaners
-Any Cleansing Products
-Compressed Air or CO2
Doing so will damage the mic and void the warranty.
After each use, please be sure to remove the windscreen and wipe the mic with a clean dry cloth only, then hang to dry.
The E-mic is covered under warranty for 1 year, which covers any malfunctions caused by “sweat damage” up to a regiment of 20 classes per week, for 52 weeks from the date of purchase.
Important Tips for Care and Storage of Body Packs & Microphones
Proper care and storage of Shure body packs and microphones results in reliable performance and ensures a long lifetime.
- Always change your body pack and microphone between classes, avoid using the same combo for back to back classes.
- After each class has completed, dry out your body pack and microphone connectors by placing the body pack and microphone in rice or silica packets. The entire connector for the body pack and the microphone should be submerged. DO NOT LEAVE THE BODY PACK AND MICROPHONE CONNECTED TO EACHOTHER
Wearing the Headworn Microphone
- Position the headworn microphone 13 mm (1/2 in.) from the corner of your mouth.
- Position lavalier and headworn microphones so that clothing, jewelry, or other items do not bump or rub against the microphone.
Correct Microphone Placement
- Hold the microphone within 12 inches from the sound source.
- For a warmer sound with increased bass presence, move the microphone closer to the sound source.
- Do not cover grille with hand.