System Power Down Procedures - Spenga
Please follow these steps for proper shutdown of the system for an extended period, such as a full building power down or long-term (over 1 week) studio closure.
1) Power down the system from the instructor touch panel.
2) Sequence Down the Juice Goose by clicking the white switch on the left down, circled below.
System Power Up Procedures
When you are ready to turn the system back on, perform the below steps:
1) Sequence Up the Juice Goose by clicking the white switch on the left up, circled below.
2) Ensure the lights around the power buttons on the JBL and Crown Amps are Blue. If they are green, press the power button on each unit to power it on. (In the below picture, the JBL is powered off and the Crown amplifiers are powered on.)
3) Once the rack has powered on, go to the instructor touch panel, turn on the system and test all functions.
4) After testing the system, if anything is not functioning, ensure all steps were followed and then email email@example.com with a clear picture of the front of your rack, a picture of any error messages, and a detailed description of what is not functioning.